PREP TIME: 16 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 35 MINUTES
Vegetable oil : two and a half tablespoons
– Onions : one and a half cups (chopped)
– Carrots: 2 cups (chopped)
– Tomatoes: 2 cups (cut into cubes)
– Parsley : a third of a glass (chopped)
– Peas : one and a half cups
– Corn: a cup and a quarter
– Leeks : a glass and a quarter
– Garlic: 4 cloves (mashed)
– Potatoes: 3 cups (cut into cubes)
– Salt: a pinch
– Black pepper : a pinch
– Thyme : half a teaspoon
– Bay leaf : 2 sheets
– Vegetable broth : 4 cups
Method of preparation
- In a saucepan over a fire, heat the oil, add onions, carrots, garlic, leeks and stir the ingredients a little until they wilt.
- Add broth, potatoes, parsley, tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf.
- Season with salt, black pepper to taste, and bring the ingredients to a boil over low heat.
- Add the peas and cover the pan, let the ingredients boil again for 20-30 minutes.
- Finally add the corn and stir the ingredients for five minutes.
- Beat the soup in an electric blender until smooth and serve hot.