PREP TIME: 16 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
Grooms with kofta …. Meat Arais is one of the most famous minced meat recipes popular on the Arabian Journey, and the Arais is served roasted on the grill, try serving it on a lunch trip today
– Veal: half a kilo
– Tomatoes: 2 pieces (finely chopped)
– Olive oil: a tablespoon
– Vinegar: a teaspoon
– Vegetable margarine: a teaspoon
– Onions: 2 tbsp (chopped)
– Garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
– Green hot pepper: Horn (chopped)
– Mixed spices: half a teaspoon
– Cinnamon: half a teaspoon
– Cardamom: half a teaspoon
– Black pepper: half a teaspoon
– Salt: a teaspoon
– Arabic bread: as needed
- In a deep bowl, put all the ingredients, and mix thoroughly so that they interfere with each other.
- Open the pita bread on one end with a knife, then stuff it with an amount of meat mixture.
- Preheat the grill and place the Arais in it for about 6-8 minutes until the meat is tender, then serve the Arais hot.