PREP TIME: 09 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
Steak and cheese sandwich … One of the advantages of steak meat is that it is quick to flatten and you can make many recipes with it, try our delicious recipe, and serve a steak sandwich with cheddar cheese on your lunch trip
– Meat fillet: 500 grams (cut into longitudinal slices)
– Onions: 1 (finely chopped slices)
– Green pepper: 1 piece (chopped slices)
– Butter: a tablespoon
– Olive oil: a tablespoon
– Salt: a teaspoon
– Black pepper: a quarter teaspoon
– Cheddar cheese: 4 slices
– French bread: loaf (large size/cut in half)
- Heat the butter and oil in a wide skillet over a fire.
- Add the meat, season with salt and pepper, and stir the meat over high heat for 3 minutes until brown.
- Reduce the heat, add the onion, and green pepper, and stir until the meat is tender and the onion and pepper are soft.
- Spread the mixture in the baguette and spread the cheese slices on top.
- Heat the sandwich on the grill until toasted, melt the cheese and serve hot.