PREP TIME: 12 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 60MINUTES
– Meat of feathers: 10 pieces (Lamb)
– Salt: a teaspoon
– Black pepper: half a teaspoon
– Mixed spices: half a teaspoon
– Potatoes: 3 pieces (peeled and chopped)
– Onions: 1 piece (chopped slices)
– Lemon juice: half a glass
– Water: a glass
– Starch: a teaspoon
– Hot pepper: a horn
– Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Season the feathers with salt, pepper, and mixed spices, heat the oil in a frying pan and Brown the feathers with onions until dry and browned, then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Mix lemon juice with water and starch in a saucepan thoroughly, then put the saucepan on the fire until the mixture starts to boil.
- Add the potatoes and chili for the browned feathers in the ovenproof dish and adjust the salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon mixture, cover the dish with aluminum foil, and put it in the oven at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and leave the dish in the oven for 15 minutes so that the feathers with the potatoes are cooked and browned, and serve hot.