PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 35 MINUTES
Today we present to you the method of making a quiche with broccoli, which is characterized by being useful and nutritious, and new foods
For pastry lovers. If you want to get involved in the preparation of quiche, you may also need to familiarize yourself with how to make a quiche with minced meat.
Ingredients of quiche with broccoli :
Dough ingredients :
250 g flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
125 g butter
Filling ingredients :
200 g broccoli
200 g cauliflower
2 tablespoons of oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Medium onion, cut into small pieces
3 tablespoons of whipped cream
3 tablespoons of milk
A little crushed rusks
How to make a quiche with broccoli :
To make the dough :
1. In a deep bowl sift the flour.
2. Mix flour with salt and sugar.
3. Cut the butter into cubes, then add to the bowl.
4. Mix everything together with your fingers until you get the consistency of a sand dough.
5. Set the mixture aside for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle a level table surface with flour.
7. Roll out the dough on the sprinkled surface.
8. Knead for two minutes.
9. Roll out the dough with a crossbow.
10. Turn the dough over on the other side and roll it with the crossbow a second time.
11. Put the dough in a tray.
12. Enter the dough into the hot oven for 5 minutes.
13. Get a quiche-making template.
14. Put the dough in the mold, taking care to cover its sides and remove the excess.
15. Pierce the dough with a fork in more than one place, then use it directly.
To make the filling :
16. Raise a frying pan to a quiet fire.
17. Heat the oil, then add the onion and brown it.
18. Add a pinch of salt and stir.
19. Put broccoli and cauliflower on top of the dough.
20. Add on top of them the onions that you fried.
21. In a side dish beat the eggs with cream, milk, salt, pepper and ground breadcrumbs.
22. Mix them well with a hand or electric whisk until completely homogeneous.
23. Add the egg mixture to the onion and broccoli.
24. Insert the mold into the oven already preheated by 180 degrees until fully cooked (about half an hour).