PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
Tandoori chicken, from Indian cuisine, which is one of the most famous cuisines around the world, and what distinguishes Indian cuisine is the addition of yogurt with delicious spices, which gives it a charming and spicy taste too, with its wonderful red color, enjoy a delicious and delicious lunch by preparing tandoori chicken
– Yogurt: two thirds of a cup (low-fat)
– Cumin: a tablespoon (ground)
– Sweet pepper : a tablespoon
– Ginger: a tablespoon (grated and fresh)
– Lemon juice: 3 tablespoons
– Coriander seeds : two teaspoons (ground)
– Cardamom: half a teaspoon (ground)
– Red pepper : a quarter teaspoon (ground)
– Black pepper : a quarter teaspoon
– Cloves: one eighth of a teaspoon (ground)
– Garlic: 3 cloves (chopped)
– Chicken breast : 2 breasts (about kg, cut in half, skin removed)
– Chicken thighs : 2 thighs (about 2 kg, cut into quarters, skin removed)
– Oil : a little (cooking spray)
– Salt : half a teaspoon
– Lemon: 4 pieces (for garnish)
– Parsley: to taste (fresh, for garnish)
- 1. The first 13 ingredients are mixed in a large plastic bag, which closes with a zipper. Shake to coat the chicken, and leave in the refrigerator for two hours, occasionally stirring the bag. The chicken is removed from the bag, getting rid of the salty liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
3. Place the chicken in a tray sprinkled with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. And roast at 500 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked. Serve this dish with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley, if desired.