PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 18 MINUTES
We roll Lamb feathers.. From the famous Indian cuisine.. A very tasty main dish, distinguished by spices with a spicy taste, we have chosen for you for an amazing and appetizing lunch
– Feather meat: 1 kg (lamb)
– Black pepper: half a teaspoon (ground)
– Garlic paste: a tablespoon (ready-made)
– Ginger paste: a tablespoon (ready-made)
– Malt vinegar: 3 tablespoons
– A brick : 3 tablespoons
– Salt: three-quarters of a tablespoon
– Red hot allspice: half a tablespoon (powder)
– Gram masala spices: half a tablespoon
– Corn oil: 5 tablespoons
1. Mix salt, black pepper, garlic paste, and ginger together. Season the meat with the mentioned mixture, and leave it aside for half an hour.
2. Pour the corn oil into a bowl (keeping a little of it aside), add the labneh, the”garam masala” and chili powder, mix the mentioned ingredients well, then put the meat feathers in the mentioned mixture, grease their sides well so that they absorb the mixture, and leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Remove the meat from the refrigerator, set it aside to defrost it, then spread it on a tray, and wrap it in the tin. Roast the meat (preferably on charcoal), for 10 minutes, then remove the tray from the heat and set aside (without removing the tin from it).
4. Remove the tin, pour a little corn oil on the meat, return it to the embers fire without packaging, and leave it to Brown for about 8 minutes.